I teach classes on democracy, electoral behavior, public opinion and research methods. I have taught the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Political and Social Research. Master of Research in Political Science. Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 and Fall 2021) [Syllabus]
- Democracy and Citizenship. Master in Political Science. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 and Fall 2021) [Syllabus]
- Anàlisi Electoral (Electoral Analysis). Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 and Fall 2021) [Syllabus]
- Research Methods. Master in Political Science. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spring 2016)
- María Ruiz Hernández (In progress): “Voting behavior and the irruption of populist parties”
- Damjan Tomic (2021): Propinquity & Perturbation: Addressing Cross-National Variation in the Size of the Urban-Rural Divide in Attitudes Towards Migrants
- Sezin Naz Erciyas (2021): Implications of Covid-19 for Democratic Backsliding
- Adam Grunfeld (2020): Measuring variation in the evaluation of corruption: evidence from a survey experiment on petty and grand corruption.
- Maral Biabanpeima (2019): The influence of oil revenues on democratization: An examination of clientelism
- Gisela Pairó (2019): Direct democracy: The effect of democratic deficits on rising aspirations for direct democracy among Europeans
- Alexey Bragin (2019): Freedom of speech in illiberal regimes: the case of Russia (1992-2018)
- Samira Alakbarli (2018): The impact of the economic crisis on political participation
- Benjamin Cooke (2018): Examining the gears of climate change scepticism
- Lenka Simanova (2018): Populism as a threat or corrective for democracy? The impact of populism on democratic backsliding
- Ryan Joseph Mauro (2017): The Effects of Transportation Access on Partisan Clustering: Does transit access in American Metropolitan Regions retain political diversity?