- The Corrosive Effect of Corruption on Trust in Politicians: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. Accepted for publication in Research & Politics. With Macarena Ares.
- Evaluations of the Quality of the Representative Channel and Unequal Participation. In Comparative European Politics (2016, Online First). With Macarena Ares
- Europeans’ Views of Democracy: the Core Elements of Democracy. In Mónica Ferrín and Hanspeter Kriesi (Editors.) How Europeans View and Evaluate Democracy. Oxford University Press (2016)
- Turning Your Back on the EU. The Role of Eurosceptic Parties in the 2014 European Parliament Elections. In Electoral Studies. Volume 44, (2016). With Hanspeter Kriesi
- The electoral consequences of the financial and economic crisis in Europe. In European Journal of Political Research. Volume 55, Issue 2, (2016). With Hanspeter Kriesi.
Work in progress:
- Should You Sacrifice Your Constituents? Moral Dilemmas and the Evaluation of Politicians.
- Democratic Discontent and Protest Participation: a Multilevel Analysis.
- Democratic Discontent and Support for Mainstream and Challenger Parties: Rational Protest Voting.
- Democracy Belief Systems in Europe: Cognitive Availability and Attitudinal Constraint.
- No Country for Old Parties: Two-dimensional Voting in the 2015 Spanish General Elections (with Pedro Riera and Macarena Ares)